We have combined our deep technology experts in Silicon Valley with expert linguists and the most experienced Asian language Attorney reviewers in the industry.
We are the only true end-to-end E-Discovery and Information Governance provider with deep Asian language know-how built in.
Here is what we can do for your corporate legal department and Litigation Support Practice:
Identification & Preservation
- Identifying all potential data for preservation.
- Data is collected defensibly and from multiple sources according to the identification phase of discovery.
- We are equipped to collect remotely and internationally.
- Our technical teams work with your legal counsel to ensure data is extracted in a manner consistent with various data privacy statutes.
Culling and Analysis
- The goal is to reduce the large body of data using the basic techniques such as culling, filtering and searching.
- Our team of experts are linguists and Attorneys fluent in Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Experience conducting dozens of large-scale foreign language reviews, including mixed language documents that require native English and Asian language fluency.
- Data assessment and normalization in preparation for data processing.
- We can ensure legacy file formats are compatible, including de-duplication, load file preparation, data conversion to TIFF and PDF.
- Producing searchable electronic files from previously paper files.
- Predictive analytics, predictive coding or technology assisted review is a statistical technique that learns from existing data sets to predict outcomes when your universe of data is too large for an exclusive Attorney review.
- What this means for law firms and corporate legal departments is cost-savings because document review can be narrowly targeted with expert linguists, subject matter experts and technologists.
- Manage costs and leverage our expertise by augmenting your Attorneys and support staff once the potentially relevant data has been collected and processed.
- Whether you need to conduct an on-going English language document review or source an expert team of Chinese, Japanese or Korean fluent Attorneys and translators, our proprietary on-demand technology helps identify the right team, including experienced and bilingual Project Managers.
- Secure work space infrastructure for any size document review team.
Foreign Language Support
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean Attorney review teams and project management on-demand.
- Largest database of bilingual contract Attorneys and expert knowledge identifying the best talent for each matter.
Am Law 10 law firm needed an expert team of Japanese Attorneys and fluent US Attorneys.
The CJK Group seamlessly provided a 24-7 review option for US- and Tokyo-based review. Experienced, fluent Attorneys were available for review in Japan and US.
Delivered multiple options and advised on the appropriate team composition.
Blazing fast review, accurate, on time and under budget
What this means for you
Full Asian langauge support anytime and anywhere, including fluent project managers and EDiscovery professionals experienced in Japanese, Chinese and Korean document review